One great thing about the Lefty is the amazing tire clearance. You may not know when your front wheel is out of true like some other forks. This handy little tool inserts into the Lefty hub so you can place the wheel in any truing stand to let you work on it like any other wheel.
This adapter is for truing purposes only and cannot be used for riding in any way.
To use, simply remove the wheel from the fork, remove the axle cap and bolt assembly. Then slide the Lefty Truing Axle Tool through the bearings and replace the small sleeve on the adapter. Place in truing stand, do your business, then get back riding again!
Part includes only the truing axle adapter, you will need tools to remove the axle cap.
Works with both Lefty 50 (older style) and Lefty 60 (Lefty 2.0 and SuperMax) hubs. Will work with Lefty 73 (Olaf fat bike hubs) with optional KH164 adapter.
View similar items in these related categories
Today's Stock Status
2 Ready to ship or pickup ASAP from Utah
EAN: Not available
Manufacturer Part Number: QCTL108/
Shipping time in transit times do not start until the shipping service receives the shipment, not time from order submission.
Shipping within the US varies based on the destination. We ship orders Monday - Friday every week including many holidays. If you place an order on Saturday, it will likely not ship until Monday.
Time in transit estimates are not guarantees. Once a shipment is tendered to a shipping provider, any delays are outside our control.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit.
- USPS First Class within the United States generally arrives in 3-7 business days.
- USPS Priority within the United States generally arrives in 2-5 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express within the United States arrives in 1-2 days.
- UPS Ground within the United States can take 2-6 business days.
- UPS 2nd Day Air within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 2 business days.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 1 business days.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit. International shipments have been greatly impacted in some areas.
- USPS First Class International can take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Most countries deliver in 10-20 days. First Class International tracking information does NOT update after it leaves the United States. Usually the last trackable scan is in San Francisco, California. We cannot track or research the status on packages once they leave the United States.
- USPS Priority International can take 10-30 days to deliver. Most packages deliver within 10-14 days. Priority International is preferred as many countries provide tracking updates once it arrives to your country. It also is much faster than First Class.
- USPS Express International is estimated for 4-14 day delivery. Express is only available in a few select countries around the world. This is generally the fastest international option we have available.
- Time in transit listed above is only an estimate and is not a guarantee.