Cannondale 2016 2016 Habit Carbon 27.5" Mountain Frame
Size: Medium | Color: Black Inc.
Fork Style: Your Choice
Fork Steerer Style: Your Choice
Headset Included? No
Headset Part Number: HD169 for Lefty, KP205 for Tapered, KP119 for 1.5", KP058 for 1 1/8"
Derailleur Hanger Included? Yes
Derailleur Hanger Part Number: KP381
Seatpost and Clamp
Seatpost Included? No
Seatpost Size: 30.9mm
Seatpost Clamp Included? Yes
Seatpost Clamp Part Number: KP388
Seatpost Clamp Diameter: 34.9mm
Bottom Bracket Included? No
Bottom Bracket Style: PF30
Bottom Bracket Cable Guide
Bottom Bracket Cable Guide Included?
Bottom Bracket Cable Guide Part Number: KP239
Front Axle Style: Fork Not Included
Front Axle Spacing: Your Choice
Rear Axle Style: Maxle Thru Axle
Rear Axle Width: 142mm
Front Brake Mount Style: Your Choice
Rear Brake Mount Style: 160 or 180mm based on adapter used
Front Derailleur Compatibility
Front Derailleur Mounting Style: S3 Direct Mount
Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom Pull
Photos may be the same model in a different size.
View similar items in these related categories
Today's Stock Status
Currently not available
UPC: DOES NOT APPLY
EAN: Not available
Manufacturer Part Number: C23006M1002
Shipping time in transit times do not start until the shipping service receives the shipment, not time from order submission.
Shipping within the US varies based on the destination. We ship orders Monday - Friday every week including many holidays. If you place an order on Saturday, it will likely not ship until Monday.
Time in transit estimates are not guarantees. Once a shipment is tendered to a shipping provider, any delays are outside our control.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit.
- USPS First Class within the United States generally arrives in 3-7 business days.
- USPS Priority within the United States generally arrives in 2-5 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express within the United States arrives in 1-2 days.
- UPS Ground within the United States can take 2-6 business days.
- UPS 2nd Day Air within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 2 business days.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 1 business days.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit. International shipments have been greatly impacted in some areas.
- USPS First Class International can take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Most countries deliver in 10-20 days. First Class International tracking information does NOT update after it leaves the United States. Usually the last trackable scan is in San Francisco, California. We cannot track or research the status on packages once they leave the United States.
- USPS Priority International can take 10-30 days to deliver. Most packages deliver within 10-14 days. Priority International is preferred as many countries provide tracking updates once it arrives to your country. It also is much faster than First Class.
- USPS Express International is estimated for 4-14 day delivery. Express is only available in a few select countries around the world. This is generally the fastest international option we have available.
- Time in transit listed above is only an estimate and is not a guarantee.