Original headset bearings for all Headshok and Lefty headsets when using a Lefty or Headshok. The precision machining gives it a factory tight fit again. Comes with two identical bearings for the top and bottom.
Before replacing just your headset bearings, make sure that the cups are still good. Most Lefty and Headshok compatible frames had external cups that the bearing pressed into (such as the Rush, Prophet, Caffeine). Starting around 2007, many frames had integrated cups so the bearings press directly into the frame. Most Cannondale mountain frames now use the Si headtube.
Kit includes two bearings. No other parts are included.
If you are not using a Lefty or Headshok fork in your frame, you can replace this HD169 with the following part numbers:
- KP058 for a 1 1/8" straight steerer fork
- KP119 for a 1.5" straight steerer fork
- KP205 for a 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork
View similar items in these related categories
Today's Stock Status
10+ Ready to ship or pickup ASAP from Utah
10 Available to ship or pickup in 2-3 Business Days
EAN: Not available
Manufacturer Part Number: HD169/
Shipping time in transit times do not start until the shipping service receives the shipment, not time from order submission.
Shipping within the US varies based on the destination. We ship orders Monday - Friday every week including many holidays. If you place an order on Saturday, it will likely not ship until Monday.
Time in transit estimates are not guarantees. Once a shipment is tendered to a shipping provider, any delays are outside our control.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit.
- USPS First Class within the United States generally arrives in 3-7 business days.
- USPS Priority within the United States generally arrives in 2-5 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express within the United States arrives in 1-2 days.
- UPS Ground within the United States can take 2-6 business days.
- UPS 2nd Day Air within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 2 business days.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 1 business days.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit. International shipments have been greatly impacted in some areas.
- USPS First Class International can take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Most countries deliver in 10-20 days. First Class International tracking information does NOT update after it leaves the United States. Usually the last trackable scan is in San Francisco, California. We cannot track or research the status on packages once they leave the United States.
- USPS Priority International can take 10-30 days to deliver. Most packages deliver within 10-14 days. Priority International is preferred as many countries provide tracking updates once it arrives to your country. It also is much faster than First Class.
- USPS Express International is estimated for 4-14 day delivery. Express is only available in a few select countries around the world. This is generally the fastest international option we have available.
- Time in transit listed above is only an estimate and is not a guarantee.