If you need to convert a Lefty or Headshok frame to use a standard 1.5"-1/8" tapered fork, this is the headset you need.
This is for Si frames that take the Headshok headset bearing straight into the frame without the use of cups. Frames that are like this include the Rize/RZ, Scalpel 29, F-Si series and some carbon bikes. If you have "System Integration" written on black cups pressed into the frame, this will work, but it presses into those cups increasing the stack height.
Kit includes bearings, crown race, adapters, top bearing wedge, top plate, and optional stack height spacer for the bottom for increased crown clearance with certain forks.
- Two sealed bearings
- One headset reducer ring
- One crown race
- One top bearing wedge
- One flat top cover plate
- Three micro spacers
View similar items in these related categories
Today's Stock Status
10+ Ready to ship or pickup ASAP from Utah
10+ Available to ship or pickup in 2-3 Business Days
EAN: Not available
Manufacturer Part Number: KP205/
Shipping time in transit times do not start until the shipping service receives the shipment, not time from order submission.
Shipping within the US varies based on the destination. We ship orders Monday - Friday every week including many holidays. If you place an order on Saturday, it will likely not ship until Monday.
Time in transit estimates are not guarantees. Once a shipment is tendered to a shipping provider, any delays are outside our control.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit.
- USPS First Class within the United States generally arrives in 3-7 business days.
- USPS Priority within the United States generally arrives in 2-5 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express within the United States arrives in 1-2 days.
- UPS Ground within the United States can take 2-6 business days.
- UPS 2nd Day Air within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 2 business days.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 1 business days.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit. International shipments have been greatly impacted in some areas.
- USPS First Class International can take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Most countries deliver in 10-20 days. First Class International tracking information does NOT update after it leaves the United States. Usually the last trackable scan is in San Francisco, California. We cannot track or research the status on packages once they leave the United States.
- USPS Priority International can take 10-30 days to deliver. Most packages deliver within 10-14 days. Priority International is preferred as many countries provide tracking updates once it arrives to your country. It also is much faster than First Class.
- USPS Express International is estimated for 4-14 day delivery. Express is only available in a few select countries around the world. This is generally the fastest international option we have available.
- Time in transit listed above is only an estimate and is not a guarantee.