SpeedSleev* is an ultra -lightweight retention system designed to securely carry a wide variety of ride essentials. Heavy gauge elastic bands combine with a super grippy fabric that holds tight on the frame or seat post, even over the harshest terrain. Available in two sizes, the SpeedSleev can fit on almost any part of the frame and can hold anything from flat repair to nutrition bars.
- Fits on almost any part of the frame and can hold anything from flat repair to nutrition bars.
- Top tube mount for gels and nutrition: grips and holds several packs, and offers quick access to fuel during your ride to ensure you have a full tank
- Seatpost mount: Just the essentials, all in a clean and ultralightweight bundle with quick access when needed
- Seat tube mount: Makes a great universal pump mount that can also accommodate extra tubes or a tool set
- Stem mount: use to hold lighting system batteries or secure your smart phone
- Oversized SpeedSleev: Mount it to down tubes, oversized top tubes, and perfect for Cannondale Lefty forks
- Small Sleeve fits 40 ''' 50mm diameters, Medium Sleeve fits 27.2 ''' 40mm diameters
Today's Stock Status
1 Ready to ship or pickup ASAP from Utah
EAN: Not available
Manufacturer Part Number: 3SB801SM/BLK
Shipping time in transit times do not start until the shipping service receives the shipment, not time from order submission.
Shipping within the US varies based on the destination. We ship orders Monday - Friday every week including many holidays. If you place an order on Saturday, it will likely not ship until Monday.
Time in transit estimates are not guarantees. Once a shipment is tendered to a shipping provider, any delays are outside our control.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit.
- USPS First Class within the United States generally arrives in 3-7 business days.
- USPS Priority within the United States generally arrives in 2-5 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express within the United States arrives in 1-2 days.
- UPS Ground within the United States can take 2-6 business days.
- UPS 2nd Day Air within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 2 business days.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 1 business days.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit. International shipments have been greatly impacted in some areas.
- USPS First Class International can take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Most countries deliver in 10-20 days. First Class International tracking information does NOT update after it leaves the United States. Usually the last trackable scan is in San Francisco, California. We cannot track or research the status on packages once they leave the United States.
- USPS Priority International can take 10-30 days to deliver. Most packages deliver within 10-14 days. Priority International is preferred as many countries provide tracking updates once it arrives to your country. It also is much faster than First Class.
- USPS Express International is estimated for 4-14 day delivery. Express is only available in a few select countries around the world. This is generally the fastest international option we have available.
- Time in transit listed above is only an estimate and is not a guarantee.