Rowdy just got comfortable. This is for the jibbers, thrashers and fun-havers, for the bike park senders and the flat-out downhill racers – push the boundaries with our trailblazing mountain bike saddle. Designed for the demands of flat-out trail and bike park sessions, the Magic Saddle is a one-of-a-kind for shape, padding and performance on the hill.
This ain’t your average dirt bike saddle: our state-of-the-art Magic Saddle builds in comfort to every ride. Our proven three-part construction strips away the compression and tension found in traditional hard, stretched-cover saddles. We do this by bonding a waterproof microfibre upper straight onto a flexible base, allowing us to use softer foam, giving you added comfort, wherever you’re headed. Easy to ride, easy to clean, easy to session. Magic.
The Magic Saddle is the first of its type built not only for unrivalled sessions, but it’s also comfortable on the pedal between descents. A shorter length gives you more room to manoeuvre, preventing snagging on shorts or clipping during barspins. The deep padded sides and a recessed buzz channel give you the protection you need when going full tilt.
The Magic Saddle lets you hit the trail with confidence. Deep padded sides protect your legs when hitting the big stuff and pushing through endless berms. Not to mention a recessed buzz channel, giving you extra space when slamming the trail.
Rails: Cro-mo | Base: Flexible Nylon | Cover: Waterproof | Profile: Radius | Weight: 274 grams | Width: 142mm | Length: 255mm | Mid rail to saddle topper: 48mm
- Designed in conjunction with the 50to01 crew
- Award-winning three-part construction method
- The first dirt saddle designed to be ridden
- Short and padded for improved control
- Buzz channel for extra tyre clearance
View similar items in these related categories
Today's Stock Status
Currently not available
EAN: Not available
Manufacturer Part Number: FP7420U1442
Shipping time in transit times do not start until the shipping service receives the shipment, not time from order submission.
Shipping within the US varies based on the destination. We ship orders Monday - Friday every week including many holidays. If you place an order on Saturday, it will likely not ship until Monday.
Time in transit estimates are not guarantees. Once a shipment is tendered to a shipping provider, any delays are outside our control.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit.
- USPS First Class within the United States generally arrives in 3-7 business days.
- USPS Priority within the United States generally arrives in 2-5 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express within the United States arrives in 1-2 days.
- UPS Ground within the United States can take 2-6 business days.
- UPS 2nd Day Air within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 2 business days.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver within the United States must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the in 1 business days.
COVID-19 Notice: All of our shipping partners have halted service guarantees. Anticipate delays outside our control beyond the estimated times in transit. International shipments have been greatly impacted in some areas.
- USPS First Class International can take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Most countries deliver in 10-20 days. First Class International tracking information does NOT update after it leaves the United States. Usually the last trackable scan is in San Francisco, California. We cannot track or research the status on packages once they leave the United States.
- USPS Priority International can take 10-30 days to deliver. Most packages deliver within 10-14 days. Priority International is preferred as many countries provide tracking updates once it arrives to your country. It also is much faster than First Class.
- USPS Express International is estimated for 4-14 day delivery. Express is only available in a few select countries around the world. This is generally the fastest international option we have available.
- Time in transit listed above is only an estimate and is not a guarantee.